Saturday, June 26, 2010

I haven't been on here in almost a month. Where has my time gone? Today I took a digital scrapbook class. I think I am going to enjoy it. A very special friend taught the class. She did an excellent job. I worked on a 2 pg. layout of Mason's field day. I still need to embellish it, but it wasn't that hard. Tomorrow I may play some more. I am excited about Country Scents starting to do the Operation Write Home program. Tuesday should be our 1st official workshop. I already have some cards made. Mason colored them for me a couple of weeks ago while I was at my Stampin Up club. He was so good, and I was so proud of him. He used his best manners.

My friend Debbie R. went with me today. I love spending time with her. I realized today that I think we only lived a few streets a part growing up. It is such a small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment